Based in Ankara, Turkey
Press / Business contact:
Fabric is a first person puzzle game which you can bend and squash the whole environment with your gun to solve challenging puzzles.
Torreng Labs was founded by a group of METU Computer Engineering students who like creating jam games and cool stuffs in August 2012. Fabric was one of these jam games which created for 7DFPS game jam by one of Torreng Labs' members, Barış Michael Soylu, in 2012. The idea behind the Fabric was seemed interesting to whole team, and they believed that it was worth to give an effort. But this effort didn't get serious before graduation of all team. After many development stages and failures, Torreng Labs and their first big scope project Fabric got real with support of MetuTech ATOM.Fabric
Fabric is a First Person Puzzle Game with bending and squeezing mechanic to solve the challenging puzzles and complete the glitchy voxel-based levels. Your goal is, basically, to reach the end of the level. To achieve this goal, you won’t need to collect numerous of items, won’t craft anything absurd or won’t try to persuade any chatty AI: In Fabric, you will change the shape of voxel-based levels and physics with your gun. This gun allows you to bend space, squeeze the world, separate tiles from each others and bring them together.
Launch Trailer YouTube
Greenlight Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Torreng Labs, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "IndieCade Europe 2016 Selection" - IndieCade, Paris, 18 November 2016
- "GameOn Festival Showcase" - GameOn, Vilnius, 29 October 2016
- "Out of Index 2016 Experimental Indie Game Showcase" - Out of Index, Seoul, 23 July 2016
- "Superb space squashing puzzling."
- Calum Fraser, Alpha Beta Gamer
- "There's a lot of promise to the idea and I look forward to seeing how the developer continues to push it into the more complex puzzles."
- Nick Reineke, RockLeeSmile
- " Fabric is a first person puzzle game that employs a rather interesting mechanic"
- Cyber, Death by Beta
Torreng Labs Website
You can check Torreng Labs website out. http://torrenglabs.com.
Fabric Greenlight Page
Fabric has been greenlit. steamcommunity.com.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Enes Uğur Şekerci